Ticker

9/recent/ticker-posts

I will find Motivated Leads and Skip Trace for your Real Estate Business by Asif TaLEnT TV

 I will find Motivated Leads and Skip Trace for your Real Estate Business 


Click on that for More information.

I will find Motivated Leads and Skip Trace for your Real Estate Business

Welcome to my Gig, I am Real Estate Expert.

My Special services include VA Support in.

  • System development
  • Roor Automation with Podio
  • Electronic Contract from Podio
  • KPI Tracking
  • System Training
  • List Building
  • List Management
  • List Pulling ( Absentee , Vacant , High Equity , Tired Land Lord , Free & Clear , Tax delinquent ,  Tax liens , Divorce, Probate , Pre-foreclosure , Fore closure ,Sheriff , Inheritance , Eviction )
  • Web scrapping
  • Skip tracing
  • SMS Marketing
  • SMS Responses
  • Pushing leads for Acquisition
  • RVM Campaign Management
  • Cold Calling

Iam providing development support and VA Support to different wholesalers and investors in All Over the USA

Here is my services all about Skip Tracing and getting motivated Leads for you.

I have required for Skip Tracing

  1. Owner Name (if have).
  2. Full owner address or property address.
  3. More details (if you want).
  4. Give me your data in Excel file or Google Spreadsheet

I will provide:

  • Personal phone numbers
  • Personal email address (If you need)
  • Current Address
  • Previous address
  • Owner name

 For LLC’s 

what i provide if you have LLCs

✔ LLC Owner name

✔ Owner Phones

✔ Owner Emails

I have good turnaround time and available 24/7

Post a Comment

0 Comments